I've seen this tag literally pop up on my blogger feed 8 times today! & I have absolutely loved reading them, some of the little quirks I've read have been so cute & funny.
So I've decided to give this a go myself, jumping on the band wagon & all that jazz..
- I want kids but babies generally hate me
- I had 4 pet rats when I was younger; Mitsy & Mopsy, Kim & Tabi
- I'm a hypochondriac
- I'm OCD.. If someone moves an ornament in my room without me knowing, it will drive me crazy until I find out what's changed!
- I'm obsessed with Man V Food, & will someday go on a food tour of America!
- I have been to France 10+ times on holiday & still cannot speak fluent French!?
- The majority of my DVD collection is Disney..
- My favourite Disney films are The Little Mermaid & Tangled.
- I have 3 teddy bears on my bed that are 22 years old.
- I went to college to study fine art before uni
- I started off at uni studying Costume.. But swapped to Journalism with no English or writing qualifications
- I struggle with foundations, only Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse agrees with my skin.
- I am allergic to Treseme, lavender & fairy liquid!
- The first time I watched 'The Strangers' it scared me so much that I actually slept on my Mama's bedroom floor for 2 nights.. Too scared to sleep alone (I was 18)
- I have been with The Creature for 2 1/2 years. My longest ever relationship.
- The Creature's pet name for me is 'Dumpy' -Because I am "small & round"
- I call him 'The Creature' because it was the first word that popped into my head after he first called me Dumpy!!!
- All my favourite foods are savoury
- I will never move back to Liverpool if I had the choice between there and Yorkshire.
- I am a hoarder when it come to home furnishings.
- I own over 200 pairs of shoes
- I was a dancer for 9 years & my group won the North West Street Dance Championships 2009
- I'll be moving into my first home with The Creature this summer
- When I was 8 & in The Brownies, I pushed a girl over whilst she was being enrolled because she pulled my hair and laughed!
- I do all the graphics and marketing for Central Park, an American restaurant in Doncaster, including their menus and posters.
- I got my 1st ever 'First' grade in uni last term for my PR project
- I have done a boudoir shoot, & 6 months on still paying for it! Whoops...
- My favourite perfume is CKin2u
- My favourite crisps flavour is prawn cocktail
- I don't have a label for my fashion style, it changes day to day.
- I have size 3 feet (2.5 in trainers)
- I am only 5 ft 2 & haven't grown since primary school...
- I'm very adventurous with food & have tried rabbit, snails, frog, kangaroo, croc, wildebeest, horse, ostrich, camel etc..
- I could sit and eat jar after jar of olives.. They're epic.
- Christmas 2010, a pipe burst in loft and the ceiling in my bedroom completely collapsed with 6" of water flooding my whole house. We didn't have a home for 8 months.
- Christmas 2012, someone broke into my house whilst I was the only one home.. It was the single scariest moment of my life.
- Me & Mama are convinced we have a ghost in the house.
- I have a big head.. No really.. I have to buy mens bowler hats!
- Every time I leave my flat I always worry I have left my straighteners on..
- I absolutely LOVE cooking & have applied for Come Dine With Me
- I live in Huddersfield.. The wettest windiest place on earth.. When its sunny in Yorkshire, we're under a black cloud?!?!
- I have a burn scar on my left arm.. Mama accidentally spilt boiling water on my arm when I was a baby & its the only patch on my arm with freckles?
- When I had a Blackberry I broke it 8 times in 2 years...
- I cannot keep a camera in working order for more than 6 months.. I will now never buy a camera worth more than £50..
- At the Creatures house we have 36 dogs, 7 horses, 3 cats, ferrets, a budgie, a hamster & a tonne of koi carp
- When I'm older I really want a leonburger or Newfoundland puppy!
- I'm terrible at saving money.
- I have 2 big tattoos & cried both times!
- My fur coat was my Nana's in the 70s
- When I went to Leeds Fest 2010, I came home with cracked ribs from falling from 6 ft off some ones shoulder and onto a mans bent knee.... ouch.
Wowza.. That was difficult. One of my facts was genuinely almost "I'm struggling to think of 50 facts about me".. & besides, I was getting distracted by mountains of chilli cheese fries on Man V Food! yummy!
I hope you've enjoyed reading a few silly facts about myself.
If you're a blogger and have done this tag yourself, please leave your URL below so I can have a look at your too! I would love to see if we have any similarities.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram